Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Thank you dictionary page

Well hello,
It has once again been a long time. Just planning to post a few random cards that I had made but didn't post yet and maybe that will help me jump back in. Mojo is seriously lacking lately though time has been an challenge as well.

Unfortunately, this photo seems a little fuzzy, but the card is long gone so it is what it is. Yes, I did actually use a real dictionary page for this - from a dictionary I picked up cheap at a yardsale that was in rough shape. I love the effect, but it is a bit challenging to apply adhesive to the page without tearing it. I do recall having to restamp a few times for that very reason.

Hope it is spring where you are - it is trying to be spring here, lol!

Shanna :)

3 comments:

  1. Love this!!! Anything vintage is okay in my book! I think you're on your way to getting your mojo back! Missed you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that you used the thanks page of the dictionary!! Nice to see you here again :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card! Love the image stamp that you used...just perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to hear what you think of my work! :)