Monday, January 31, 2011

Happy Birthday!

This is one of those cards that I played and played with - it needed something - so I added this, then that and then a little something else...... I am pleased that I finally used my CTMH hatpins on a project and I think they look okay, but I'm not as sure about the little pearls I added around the circle. Oh well, I think it is cute overall.


I have really been enjoying my new punch from SU - well it isn't new - it has been available for some time now I believe, but I just acquired it before Christmas, so it's new to me. It is the perfect size for a small sentiment. Which is great as I often design my card without thinking about my sentiment and have to add it at the last minute when there is very little space left!

I am going to enter my card in the challenge over at Stamptacular Sunday - "anything goes" as long as you stamp on your project - which I found via Laurel.

Hope you have a great Monday! I have decided that it is going to be a good day even though it is Monday because a) it is a PA day and I don't have to pack lunches and b) I have cancelled my three day out-of-town work trip this week and get to stay home - well I do have to go to work, but locally! Hooray!

C ya later,

Shanna :)

9 comments:

  1. Your card looks great. I love the parenthesis. All your pearls are on the right side of the card...that is what is bugging you. Put a couple of pearls in the bottom left corner and I am sure that will make a difference.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, really pretty with all the pearls!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Narna!
    Absolutely LOVE this card. What a stunner! I love the bracket and the pearls around the circle look lovely. I am also NEEEEDING that SU punch!
    Well enjoy your week at home! I, on the other hand must go and make packed lunches for tomorrow. What shall I put in them? It all gets a bit samey after a while......
    I need to email you but probably won't be tonight. I'm feeling a bit run down so after a quick blog catch up I'm going to hit the hay!

    Linds x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd like to invite you to add your banner to our Digital Scrapbooking Topsite. It's free to sign up. Hope to see you there


    Free Digital Scrapbooking

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the hatpins and the { too!! Very nice card!! What stamp set is the sentiment from?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card!! The pins are just perfect and such a wonderful bow!
    Thanks so much for joining us at Stamptacular Sunday this week!
    Hugs!! Dee Sprytebyrd's Spot

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for participating in our "Whateva!" challenge this week at Stamptacular! Your submission is absolutely wonderful and so inspirational!

    Also, in case you're interested, we're in the middle of a DT Call and would love for you to apply! You can find detailed information on what is required and how to apply on our Challenge Blog...http://stamptacularsundaychallenge.blogspot.com!

    Thanks again for joining us this week at Stamptacular! I hope you'll join us again soon for some more challenge fun!

    Hugs,
    Priscilla

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to hear what you think of my work! :)