Monday, January 24, 2011

Using some scraps...

Here is a super simple card I came up with the other night when I had a chance to play a bit. I was poking through some scraps etc and found this stamped image. Since I already had out the brown and blue papers, this came together super quick! I may make a few just like it so I can get the rest of the post-Christmas thank you's sent out. We don't send them for every gift received, but I like the boys to learn about writing thank you notes, especially to people who they actually weren't able to thank in person.

I hope you are having a great week so far - you all know how much I LOVE Mondays.....all things considered, mine wasn't too bad. I had a very busy day at work - which means I saw lots of children/families but didn't do much paperwork - double-edged sword - I would MUCH rather be seeing my kiddos than doing my reporting, but then if I don't balance well I get behind in my reporting. Whatcha gonna do? I had a quiet evening since hubby took the boys out for a couple hours so that was nice. Here's to a great week!
Shanna :)

What I used:

stamps: SU, sentiment CTMH D1361 Thank You

paper: from the scrap bin, woo hoo!

7 comments:

  1. Great card! Love the colours and the touch of bling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute. Make another that says "thanks snow much"...Kraftin' Kimmie sentiment. That card would be perfect for that sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. totally sweet card and a great idea to teach the kiddos to say thank you :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO cute, Shanna! I love that sweet snowmen image!

    ReplyDelete
  5. fabulous card, love the snowmen, hugs Debx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab card! Good for you using up those scraps!
    Now go and get on with your paperwork :-(

    Loopy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to hear what you think of my work! :)