Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Birthday Greetings

Here is one I made a little while back while playing with some CTMH product and helping my sister come up with a design for her first stamping party. I don't hate how it turned out, but I don't love it either. Ya know, there is one of those every once in awhile. I do love the stamped circle and the textured banners, but I just don't love how it all came together and I was just too lazy to start again from scratch. So here it is in all it's glory, lol!

Thanks for stopping by!
Shanna :)

What I used:
CTMH Love Life (circles) and Just a Number (sentiment)
CTMH embossing folders
CTMH Skylark Paper Pack
black embroidery thread

5 comments:

  1. Great card! Love the layered banners and the background stamp you used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are lots of great things to love about this card - those 3 banners, each one a different texture, that awesome stitching, the circular stamp at the bottom of the card!! Wow - just so remarkable and so likable!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Banananananananana. This is super stylish and I like the colours too x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the texture and the colors. I'm a banner fan also. I think it's very nicely put together.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to hear what you think of my work! :)