Thursday, July 3, 2014

Soccer coach Thank you

 Here are the super quick thank you cards I made for the soccer coaches. Had to be quick since I made them the night before! I used their team colours for the card bases. It was fun to pull out my flower soft which I haven't used in a very long time!








Thanks for visiting! I'll be back soon with more projects. My sister and I fit in a bit of scrapbooking during her visit.

Cheers,
Shanna :)

What I used: stamp set: CTMH Family Ties - Children (retired)
Shamrock Green Flower Soft

2 comments:

  1. OH MY GOSH! what a ♥GENIUS♥ use of flowersoft! seriously, this would be a super-cuuuuute card no matter what, but the dimensional grass just totally elevates it. YOWZA, you are clever, missus!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These turned out great! The flower soft was perfect for these cards.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to hear what you think of my work! :)