Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Thanks & Celebrate

The current challenge at Shopping Our Stash is "Can't put it down (or away)!" Since there are piles and stacks of washi all over my scrap space house, and I have begun using it on an pretty much a daily basis (not just on crafting projects, but to hang things up, leave notes for people, to seal envelopes...) this seemed an appropriate thing to use on my card for the current challenge! 

I made at least three cards using different CTMH sentiments but using the same washi tapes. Had some fun with these bright and cheery colours!


Hope you are having a great week! I started mine with a super sore back and had to spend the day yesterday with my heating pad and some anti-inflammatory meds, but things seem to be loosening up today so that is welcome news!

Thanks for your visit!
Shanna :)

6 comments:

  1. Super cute stuff...love that you're using all that washi!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice! Love the primary colours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab washi cards! Glad I am not the only one who uses washi tape to hang stuff on the fridge and seal envelopes LOL
    Thanks for playing along with us at Shopping Our Stash for the "Can't Put It Down" challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sorry to hear about your sore back - hope it is continuing to improve! These cards where you have used washi tape are awesome!! I , too, have several (like a million) rolls floating around!! What a great idea to use it on cards like this and then add a sentiment!! Thank you so much for the idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm like you, I use Washi tape for everything nowadays. Great, cheerful, bright card Shanna!

    ReplyDelete
  6. cool use of washi tape!
    Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

    Hugs, Alica ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to hear what you think of my work! :)