Thursday, July 31, 2014

Summer Smash 2013


I realized recently that I never shared my Smash book from last summer. Though it isn't completely finished, I thought I would share the pages that are complete. Be warned, I definitely dug deep into the stash, lol. There are some VERY old stickers on my "title" page!


The fun thing about Smash books is that you can either work with the page or cover it up! When I saw the chair page, I had to photography my nephew's new "Muskoka" chair that matched the big ones and put them on this page.

And Voila, the menu and grocery/equipment list. So glad we did this, it has come in very handy packing for this year's week at camp!

Stay tuned for more pages from last year's summer SMASH.

Thanks for visiting!
Shanna :)

2 comments:

  1. So cute! Love the stickers. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was such a great idea to capture your annual family camping trip. I love how you did the title on the chair page.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to hear what you think of my work! :)