Sunday, July 27, 2014

Is Pooh 2?

My nephew turns 2 in a few days and I wanted to make him a special card. He loves Pooh! He has a small, much loved stuffy he carries around everywhere, plays pretend with, hugs, kisses, sleeps with, so Pooh it was for his card. Since I now have big boys (youngest being 9), it was fun to make a toddler card!

I knew sort of what I wanted to do - include Pooh and the number Two, but it really started to come together when I saw the sketch at Freshly Made. 



A peek at the inside.



I used the current sketch at Freshly Made for inspiration. I did flip the sketch and add some elements though.





















I would also like to share at the following challenges:

Less is More - anything goes

Just Us Girls - photo inspiration


Inky Chicks - Happy Birthday

Thanks for visiting today!
Shanna :)


What I used:
Cricut Cartridges - Pooh and Friends 
Pooh Font Set (thanks Donna!)
papers - mostly random from scrap and Kaiser Craft Class of '87
sentiment on inside - CTMH CC1025 You are my happy
happy birthday - CTMH C1257 Happy Birthday
Pooh stamp from Rubber Stampede (have had this for ages and ages!)
American Crafts Twine

12 comments:

  1. Love your bright and cheery Pooh card !! I have also started to follow your fab blog !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card! I'm sure your nephew will love it. Thanks for joining us at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a darling card Shanna. I love the Pooh sentiment on the inside.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so adorable. I love the banner, the colors, and the DSPs that you chose. Perfectly created! Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet card Shanna!
    Thanks so much for joining LIM this week
    Anne
    Less is More Designer

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely, adorable cards. Your nephew will be glad with it. Hugs., Ankie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such an adorable card....thrilled you joined us this week at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Precious :) Thanks for joining us at Just Us Girls.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fun! Love the colours and I love the inside sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm sorry this comment is so late, but I was on holiday in Spain last week and wifi was a little limited and slow!
    This is just SO sweet!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to hear what you think of my work! :)