Monday, December 31, 2012

2012 in review



Good morning,

I've seen many bloggers sharing a "year in review" and thought it would be fun to do the same. Here are some of my faves from the past year. It was hard to chose in the busier months!

January


February


and

March


and


April


and


May


and


June

and



July



and



August


September


October


November

and

December


and


Hey, that was fun! So wonder so many bloggers are doing it! 
Thanks so much for stopping by, I so love to hear what others think of my work. 
Sending wishes for an entire year of health and happiness! Happy New Year!

Sincerely,
Shanna :)


6 comments:

  1. What wonderful projects! Love those coffee cups!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're all wonderful...my fav was the little cowboy!! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have obviously missed a few of your posts!!! Awesome artwork Shanna!!! I love your Krafty Girl card!!! Have a wonderful New Year!!!

    Hugs!!

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many beautiful cards to choose from!! But I do love the Christmas card you sent me... it's still my most fav. Happy New Year!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great picks for your year in review. What a neat idea, but I will enjoy your post...I am not that inspired to do it myself.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love 'em all! hard to pick a favorite but if you baced me into a corner I would have to pick the dragonfly from February. It's just stunning!

    Hugs,
    Kristi

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to hear what you think of my work! :)