Thursday, December 13, 2012

The conspiracy of love

I just love this quote and the vintage feel to this paper line. When I saw the panels I thought they might make some quick and simple last minute cards. Here is a really simple one I came up with. Just as I like them this close to mailing deadlines!



This card is for Shopping Our Stash where the challenge is to make a quote or sentiment the focal point.
I would also like to share at Christmas card challenges
and
Cupcake Craft Challenges - Merry Christmas.


Be back soon,
Shanna :)

7 comments:

  1. Very elegant. Love the ribbon on top of the button embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a darling and elegant creation!!! Thanks for playing with us at CCC!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a beautiful and elegant card! Love the colors and the sentiment! Thanks for joining my challenge over at Cupcake Craft Challenge this week! Good luck! Hugs and sunshine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful card! thanks for playing along with us over at CCC.

    hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for joining in at Shopping our Stash's sentiments only challenge! This card is very pretty and I love your colour choice for it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to hear what you think of my work! :)