Friday, December 7, 2012

Joy to the world

Today I have an "amped up" version of this card I made awhile back. A few of you suggested I try the same design on kraft and here is the result. I added a number of embellishments and just had fun with it. I apologize for the photo - my lighting was terrible and photoshop can only do so much with a novice user. lol




 There it is - that washi tape again - LOVE it!

I would like to share today's card at:
Jingle Belles - anything (holiday) goes
Shopping our stash - Winter Holiday
Christmas at Sweet Stampin' - Anything goes

I have had the grunge postal stamps from LOV for awhile. I forgot I even ordered them until I stumbled across them recently! They are such fun! The sentiment is from a very old CTMH set called "Holiday Joy".

Off to tackle the big "to do" list...laundry, baking, addressing Christmas cards, putting away the groceries, take a walk. Thankfully we don't have too much scheduled for the weekend. Looking forward to staying put as much as possible and crossing things off the list.

Cheers,
Shanna :)

7 comments:

  1. So cute and so you...awesome! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks great on the Kraft paper as well. Love all the layering.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow...this is wonderful! I must buy some of that washi tape it's so effective!!

    Thanks for joining us at our first challenge at Christmas at Sweet Stampin.

    Fi
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for joining in the "holiday" challenge at Shopping our Stash this week! Gorgeous and elegant card while still having a nice and simple look about it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for joining us at Christmas at Sweet Stampin' with your beautiful card.

    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card and I love the kraft paper.
    Thanks for joining us at Christmas at Sweet Stampin'
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to hear what you think of my work! :)