Monday, December 3, 2012

Let there be peace

I have had a fantastic week and a half with my company!!! The house is feeling empty without them! My nephew is just the sweetest thing and it was so nice to have him with us for the last ten days!

I promise to share some photos soon - we took him to a Christmas party where he met Santa for the first time! He didn't even cry!

Anyhow,I was so happy to come up with this quick, but pretty card. I love this patterned paper from Jillibean soup as well as the sharp colour combo.



I would like to share at Christmas Card Challenges where this week's challenge is a sketch.

Back to reality for me tomorrow!
Hugs,
Shanna :)


What I used:
stamps: CTMH Christmas Melodies
paper: Jillibean Soup - Winter Tortellini & Spinach Soup
cranberry CS & ribbon
cocoa ink
Queen & co. twinkle goosebumps (LOVE these!)

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic card! Love how you used the patterned paper and didn't cover it all up.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to hear what you think of my work! :)