Thursday, December 27, 2012

Stockings

Here is the very last Christmas card I made for this year...

I have been anxious to colour this adorable Saturated Canary image since I purchased her back in November. So glad I finally found the time! She was so much fun to colour. I even tried a new hair colour using Suzanne Dean's recommendation for colouring dark blonde hair - YR23, E35 and &23. 



I must admit I had some design difficulties with this one as there is a lot of "white space" in the upper half of the card. the brads helped, but I didn't want to add too much and distract from this cutie patootie. So, I didn't add anything else. Here she is...
And here is the inside:

I would like to share this at:

TSG - last minute Christmas project
JUGS - photo inspiration - I have incorporated some of the colours, the circles and the design element of lining things up all in a row.


Cute Card Thursday - anything goes

Christmas Card Challenges - holiday card

Well, we hit the slopes today and will probably be heading out again tomorrow. The conditions were not too bad considering any real snow we've had has mostly melted. I am grateful for the fresh air and sunshine - it was a fantastically sunshiny day!


Thanks so much for stopping by!
Shanna :)
What I used:

image - digi from Saturated Canary
papers: Jillibean Soup - winter tortellini & spinach 6x6 mini pad
sentiment: CTMH
courduroy brads - Fancy Pants
copics: BG10, 11, 32, R81, 83, 85, 89
YG17, 25, C00, E77, 
skin: E00, E11, E13
hair: E35, YR23, Y23

4 comments:

  1. Wow, beautiful card!!!! I love your colouring, especially her hair. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful coloring of that adorable image! Love the fun colors you used from our inspiration photo! Thanks for playing with Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet...fabulous colouring!! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card. Your colouring is fabulous. Love how you decked out the inside of the card as well.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to hear what you think of my work! :)