Monday, December 24, 2012

Wish upon a star...

I had a great deal of difficulty photographing this one. It has a bit of shine to it that was impossible to capture. It is double-sided and stitched together. This one is for my Mom and Dad. 

I would like to share at Winter Wonderland where the challenge is "Wish upon a star". 



I just had to share these photos of the littlest guests at my Christmas Open house on Dec. 14th. They had so much fun playing away at the piano. It seems there was a lot of mistletoe around as well!

Happy Holidays from our home to yours! I plan to do a lot of chillin', snugglin' and staying close to home over the next several days. I see some pyjama days in the near future and lots of huggin' on my boys. With all that has happened, spending quality time with my boys seems that much more important. Give 'em all a big hug and tell them how much they mean to you, I'm sure gonna!

With love and hugs,

Merry Christmas!

Shanna 
a.k.a Bananastamper :)
xoxoxoxo



4 comments:

  1. Beautiful ornament...love the kissing pic...too darn cute!! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful star ornament. Thank you for joining us this week at Winter Wonderland love Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, these are so sweet.....love the gingerbread, but the kids steal the show! HOW CUTE!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a gorgeous interpretation of our theme, thank you for joining us at the Winter Wonderland
    hope you had a great Xmas and wishing you a fabulous New Year
    Kate xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to hear what you think of my work! :)