Saturday, December 29, 2012

Deck the Halls

Hello and thanks for stopping in to say hello! Here are a couple more quick and simple Christmas cards I made last minute and had not yet posted. 




I would like to share my cards at:
and
TSG - last minute Christmas
and
Little Red Wagon - Boxing day (use boxes or squares)

And here are a few photos of this year's Christmas decor...

at our front entryway - remember we are a skiing family so we LOVE snow!!! (This is the best orgranizer shelf whatchamacallit since there is a small drawer for each person plus one extra. It holds car keys, sunglasses and cell phones amongst other things. Thanks lil sis for helpling me find a place to hang it earlier this year!


This is just part of our Nutcracker collection...


The fireplace downstairs - we've started using this as a reading area now that it has been tidied and decorated. I am very fond of the "tall and skinny" tree and put two of them up this year rather than our usual 7 ft artificial douglas fir that is probably 5-6 ft wide - it just takes up way too much space. I was much happier with how nicely these two trees simply fit in with the existing floor plan without requiring major rearrangement of the furniture.



The far end of our kitchen where the boys practice on Grandma's piano. See how nicely I was able to squeeze a tree into my kitchen!?!
Here's hoping you are having a fantastic weekend! My eldest has a friend over for a sleepover or should I say "awakeover"! Should be an interesting evening!

Thanks for your visit!
Shanna :)

6 comments:

  1. Great cards and decorations!!! I loved the Christmas card you made for me this year. Lee-Ann :)
    ps...I challenge you to make at least one Christmas card a month starting in January...I'll play along :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the cards....right up my alley!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cards are beautiful! Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon :)
    Joanne xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great cards. Love the wraphia!

    Your house is always beautiful at Christmas and this year was no exception.

    My favourite Christmas decor in your house isn't shown in the pictures. It is all the snowmen on top of your green pantry in the kitchen/dining room.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great cards!
    Thanks for playing with LRW!
    Dee - DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to hear what you think of my work! :)