Saturday, October 8, 2011

Blue skies, sunflowers and scary skulls...

We are having another beautiful fall day here! So thankful it's also a Saturday! We are heading to the Farmer's Market this morning to pick up some yummy local eats.

I would like to share my card at Wee Memories this morning where the challenge is Halloween. And here is the inside of my card.

For this one, I had some fun with my Tattered Angels glimmer mist as well as my Tim Holtz tissue tape!

Here are just a couple more shots of my sunflowers. Glad I took these when I did as they are all dead now due to several heavy frosts we've had since mid-September.

Happy Saturday!
Shanna :)

9 comments:

  1. Fabulous card and beautiful photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card and gorgeous pics of your gorgeous sunflowers!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card...beautiful sunflower pics!!
    Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pics and your card is fabby!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a eerily beautiful card! Love it! :) Your sunflowers are amazing, too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card, Shanna! Love your beautiful sunflowers, too bad about the frost killing them :( We've had some pretty cold days here so far, just grateful there's been no snow yet!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cool card Shanna!!! Your sunflowers are gorgeous!!! Unfortunately I won't be able to make it Kraftin' Kimmie Day ): I want to go in the worst way!! I would love to meet Annie and Tara in person! but I already have to take the following Friday off and with it being on a Sunday... Are you lucky enough to get to go again?? Have a wonderful Thanksgiving, I'm off to eat some turkey (:

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card is so spooky-tastic, Shanna! Love those accents you used on the corners of the image. Gorgeous sunflowers photo's too. Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a fabulous Halloween card! Love how you decorated the inside of the card as well. Thanks for playing with us at Wee Memories!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to hear what you think of my work! :)