Sunday, October 23, 2011

Perhaps they are not stars in the sky......

Here is the card I made for the "Textured to Perfection" challenge over at Moxie Fab World. Unfortunately, I've been in need of a seemingly endless supply of sympathy type cards these last couple of months and this is just one of them. Adding texture was was a fun way to add some interest.
If you haven't been over to Moxie Fab to check out the "Textured to Perfection" post, you really should! There are some fabulous ideas over there!!!

I would also like to share this at Wee Memories where this week is a "free for all" challenge!

I hope you're have a fab weekend!


Shanna :)

What I used:

papers: Kaiser Craft - Up, up and Away
stamp: 2022-M "Eskimo Folklore" from River City Rubber Works - this is my standby for sympathy cards

6 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card and beautiful sentiment! Love the distressing and stitching too. Hopefully this is the last card of this kind that you need for a very long time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it...the distressing is perfect.
    Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How lovely! Great stitching & love the papers. Thanks for playing at Wee Memories this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Shanna! Thanks for linking this up to the Textured to Perfection challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to hear what you think of my work! :)