Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Shabby Joy

Hello and thanks for visiting!

My goodness am I ever happy this is a short work week for me, I feel like I've already worked a full week, lol!

I had so much fun playing with the current Stamp of the Month from CTMH. This is the card I came up with. I am going to share this over at Christmas Card challenges. How is your stash coming along?

Enjoy the rest of your week.
Cheers,
Shanna :)

What I used:

stamps: CTMH D1492 Christmas Love, S1110 Holiday Magic (Oct. SOM)
papers: Authentique "Wonder" Collection - did I tell you I LOVE these papers???
embellishments: misc. lace, antique buttons, misc. ribbon

8 comments:

  1. Fabulous card, love all the texture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, great layers and texture!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty, Shanna! I really like all of the shabby-details you added! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifully done, as always! Always a pleasure to have you join us for a CCC!
    Hugs!
    Steph

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this Shanna. I just got my set yesterday and can't wait to play with those gorgeous stockings. Thanks for playing with us again at CCC!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty! Love all the different elements/layers!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the bright colours! Thanks for joining us at CCC this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to hear what you think of my work! :)