Saturday, October 15, 2011

Our memories

Hello Saturday! Hello Birthday Sale day at our LSS, DAT'S!!!


I have a quick holiday tag to share. I must admit this one looks better in person. I wasn't sure about the monochromatic thing, but once I put it together and added bling, I was pleased with the results. I made this using CTMH's c1420 Snow Days.

This morning I am heading over to DAT'S Scrapbooking for their big Birthday Sale to celebrate their 8th year in business! Congratulations Donna, Trevor, Amy & Sparkle and thanks for all you do for us local "scrappers"!
I am going to share a bit about what happens to day in case you are local and don't get Donna's emails.....

DAT’S 8th Birthday Sale!

25% OFF the Entire Store!

(Excluding gift certificates, workshops & already reduced items.)

Saturday, October 15, 2011

10:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.

~ Hourly Attendance Draws

~ Receive a ballot for every $40.00 you spend towards our Main Door Prize

Main Door Prize Includes:

Canon Power Shot A800 Digital Camera (10 mega pixels & 3.3x optical zoom); Making Memories Toil & Trouble Garland Kit; Around the Block 8x8 Suede Chocolate Album; Pebbles Inc. Cream Chalks (10 Precious Metal Shades); Color Box Pigment Brush Pad – Silver and Luminarte Radiant Rain Dauber.



See you at DAT'S!!!

Shanna :)

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous tag...almost too pretty to use!!
    Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your tag, so pretty & the sparkle really finishes it off perfectly! x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to hear what you think of my work! :)