Sunday, October 2, 2011

Sledding

The challenge this week at Christmas Card Challenges is to use tags on your card. Here is mine. I just love these yummy MME papers!!!

And because I have been trying to keep up with making a card each week (making several some weeks and some weeks none to be honest) - I now have 60 Christmas card ready to go!!! I am thrilled and over half way there!

Thankfully it is a gorgeous day here so I managed to get a good amount of yard work done this morning. And since my boys are away, it is now time to scrap!!!

I would also like to share this over at Inky Impressions where the challenge is to use punches or dies. Also, Your Scrapbook stash wants us to share the cards we made for World Card Making Day, so I'm going to link up over there as well.
Happy Sunday!

Shanna :)

What I used:
CTMH C1468 Winter Joy
MME 12 Day of Christmas

7 comments:

  1. Love your card, love those papers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, great patterned paper combo. Thank you for joining our challenge at Inky Impressions.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card...I love that paper from MME too!!

    Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card, gorgeous layout, thanks for joining us at inky impressions. Joey x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card. I love the papers and image thanks for sharing it at Inky Impressions xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a super cute card. Thanks for joining us this week at Christmas Card Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card! I love how you showed the inside, too. Thanks for joining us at Christmas Card Challenges! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to hear what you think of my work! :)