Monday, October 24, 2011

Happy Holidays

Thanks for stopping by!

I have combined two challenges for today's card:

Christmas Card Challenges
andLink
Cupcake Craft Challenge - oops missed the deadline.


Would you believe I found this fab patterned paper in my scrap bin!?! Really should visit there more often me thinks! I just LOVE this new ribbon from SU!

If I am mostly MIA the next few days, it's because I am working out of town this week. I will have to play catch up when I'm back. Have a good one!

Shanna :)

What I used:
stamps: CTMH December word puzzle (retired)
ribbon: SU

9 comments:

  1. Very pretty card Shanna! Thanks for joining us for another CCC! :)
    Hugs!
    Steph

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really pretty, love the ribbon too...oh no...more ribbon. Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful and elegant card, Shanna! Have a good trip!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty! I saw this color combo in Target the other day on the new christmas stuff and I have plans to try it... so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a darling card. Thanks for joining us again at CCC.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card - love those little stars!! I have some of that ribbon on the way :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a totally elegant and super cards. Love the rich red. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card...so elegant too! Thanks for joining us at Christmas Card Challenges!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to hear what you think of my work! :)