Thursday, October 6, 2011

With Gratitude & photos

Whew, this week has been a crazy roller coaster - good, bad, ugly and emotional. I won't get into the details, but let's suffice it to say, I'm super happy we are sliding into a long weekend!!!


I thought I would share this card over at Little Red Wagon tonight as they are looking for "thank you" cards for their current challenge. I used more of the fab school line from Imaginisce for this card.
I would also like to share at The Ribbon Carousel as their current challenge is "anything goes."

Here are a couple of shots from a beautiful Friday night in early September. We had been at a BBQ at a friend's house and noticed how beautiful the Sleeping Giant looked out in the harbour on the way home - since I had my camera in the car, we decided to stop at Hillcrest park and enjoy the view. Something very similar to this is my view every day on my way to work, am I lucky or what? Do we ever live in a beautiful part of Ontario! Click here if you would like to read the Legend of the Sleeping Giant. It is truly a sight to behold.



I also wanted to share an updated "back to school" photo. You may remember my post here where I shared back to school shots of the boys in which Pickle Pants was entirely unimpressed....well a few days later, he even "posed" for me! Either he simply rolled out of the "right" side of his bed that morning, or he just really liked his fab new outfit! He picked out the pants himself because they have a skull on the back pocket! They are skinny jeans and he will get mad at me for saying it, but they look so cute. I thought it may not be appropriate though to share photos of his bottom!


Cheers for now,
Shanna :)

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous photos and such a fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card! Super duper cute! And so are the boys! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable card, Shanna! Love your clipped on sentiment.

    Wow, beautiful view! And your boys are adorable, especially the skinny jeans :) Don't they grow up fast?!

    Hope everything is okay now. Have a wonderful and peaceful Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card and great pics!! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE your card!! Thanks so much for playing along with this week's Ribbon Carousel Challenge!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to hear what you think of my work! :)