Monday, October 3, 2011

Road trip photos

As promised, here are a few photos from our unexpected road trip two weekends ago. There are more, but I need time to sort thru them all!


All of these were taken at Pebble Beach in Marathon, ON. It is a beautiful spot to stop, even in the fall! It takes about ten minutes to get there off the Trans Canada, but Marathon is in a good stop for a pit stop in any case, and why not stretch your legs on the beach?

A rare shot of me - in my "road trip" gear. Truth be told, this is usually how I look on the weekends - it's all about comfort my friends!!!




Papa was happy to see Pebble Beach - he had not been there before. We all agreed that it would be a great spot for family photos!

Big hugs go out to my Dad who drove home from Sudbury with us - it was so nice to have help with the driving and some adult company, it's a long drive! I love you Dad, you are the best Dad in the whole world!

Hope you are having a great start to your week!

Shanna :)

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting! I love to hear what you think of my work! :)