Friday, October 21, 2011

Orange & Black

Orange & Black is this week's challenge at Raise the Bar where I have been asked to Guest Design this week! Thanks for this opportunity! The challenge doesn't indicate a specific theme, just the colour combo; however, I couldn't resist making yet another Halloween card! I've never made so many as I have this year! It must be all the fab lines that are out!!!


Anyhow, thanks for stopping by and Happy Friday! Be sure to stop by Raise the Bar and see what the other girls have created!

I would also like to share this at The Ribbon Carousel where there is a Halloween themed inspiration challenge this week.

Shanna :)

What I used:
Cricut cartridge: A Child's Year
papers: MME Mischievous
Tim Holtz tissue tape
bat embellishment - Making Memories "Spook alley"

6 comments:

  1. What a fab Halloween card, love the witch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is such a cute halloween card, love the witch silhouette!
    have a great weekend, Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Halloween card...love the witch and paper ! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great card, Shanna! I love your witch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it! Great card and there is a lot of great paper out! Congrats on the guest designing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. There ARE some fabulous halloween lines out this year aren't there? But, it's your eye for design that makes such great use of them! I've been visiting your blog for a bit now and just had to comment. This card is perfect...I LOVE the zig-zag stitching over top of that bold diagonal PP. A great card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to hear what you think of my work! :)