Friday, October 28, 2011

Wishing star

Hooray, it's Friday!

Whew, that was a busy week!



Today my card is for two challen
ges:
CAS-ual Fridays - a fab sketch
and
The Ribbon Girl - Jingle all the way to
Christmas - and there is a yummy Christmasy prize too!

Be sure to stop by and check out the inspiration at both challenge blogs!

I found this piece of coverstock in my scrap bin from years ago and love how it just worked with this card - must go find me some more of this!!!

Best run and work on my to do list as I've been away all week.
Cheers,
Shanna :)


What I used:

CTMH December word puzzle (retired) & Shining Star & Circle Around

15 comments:

  1. Great card...another Christmas card for the stash...Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is completely fabby, I absolutely love it! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it!! Not sure if this is a bit of retro, country, shabby??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the card and the colors you used!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute Shanna!! I love it! Love that big star!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this!
    Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this card!! Such a nice "primitive" look. Goes together so nice.

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a great interpretation of the sketch!! Love those stars!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous take on the sketch. Love the colours.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this card! The rustic colors and papers give it a country feel. Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays this week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is gorgeous! I love love that star and the twine! A great design! Thanks for playing along at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to hear what you think of my work! :)