Friday, October 7, 2011

Autumn Days

Happy Friday! Wow, we have been gifted with some fantastic weather this week! Cool at night, but so sunny and warm during the day - autumn is my favorite season, I just wish it would last longer!

I would like to share my card at SSIC where the challenge is to use fruit on your creation. The challenge at The Ribbon Carousel is "anything goes" this week, so I will share over there as well.

Here is the inside.

Hope you have a great Friday!
Shanna :)

What I used:
stamps: CTMH D1490 Backdrop - charmed
papers: CTMH

8 comments:

  1. So pretty...I love fall too...definately my fav time of year! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. it is so gorgeous Shanna!
    have a great weekend, Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful, Shanna! I love that pumpkin background stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fall is almost my favorite time of year too!! I still love summer most of all, but you can't beat the beautiful fall colours. Love this card, your blog has me yearning for many stamps these days......:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty! Fabulous colors and I love that pumpkin focal image. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like this rich, autumnal card. Fabby. xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to hear what you think of my work! :)