Sunday, October 2, 2011

Autumn Gratitude

Hello again!
After spending the morning in the garden and yard, I got cleaned up, put some laundry in and headed to my scrap room. This is one of today's creations using the brand new papers I purchased at DAT'S yesterday in celebration of World Card Making Day!


It doesn't happen often, but it makes my heart happy when I get the chance to use new stash right away!!!
And here is the inside - just a blank spot for a written note of thanks.

I am going to share this over at SSIC where the challenge this week is to use fruit in your creations. If you look closely, you might even see some squash in the background. :)

A couple more challenges to share at:
ABC - Anything Goes
Wee Memories - Fave technique (stamping on patterned paper & sewing)
Your Scrapbook Stash - cards for World Card Making Day

I adore the colours in these papers and can't wait to make more with them!

Take care,
Shanna :)

What I used:
papers: We are Memory Keepers - Autumn Splendor
stamps: CTMH
ribbon: SU
pumpkin embellies: Making Memories

10 comments:

  1. Very Pretty! Thanks for joining us at ABC for our Anything Goes Challenge
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI ShannaBanana!! I'm so happy you came to play in our challenge at SSIC... and that we gave you the perfect opportunity to use your new stash! heehee *Ü* Looks like your garden did pretty well this year! We only planted pumpkins this time and have several growing--almost ready! ;) ANyways, great to "see you" again!
    Hugs,
    kris

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous card! I love using up new stash, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a pretty card, love that colour combo!
    have a great day, happy crafting, Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooooh, me likey, me likey alot! Congrats on playing with your new stash too. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh what a pretty card! I can see why you love your new papers! Gorgeous! Thanks so much for playing along with us at SSIC!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a pretty card! Just love the colors and the inside is great! Thanks for playing at Wee Memories this week x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your design, great card!
    Thanks for joining us at the ABC Challenge blog for our A for Anything goes-challenge.
    Hope to see you again!

    *hugs*
    Angélique - DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to hear what you think of my work! :)