Saturday, October 1, 2011

Happy Halloween!

Happy World Card Making Day!



To celebrate, I attended a "card camp" at DAT'S and created some more Christmas cards for the stash - it was a great workshop!

Here is another Halloween card. I have used one of my recent favorite "techniques" on this one - stamping directly on patterned paper rather than on plain paper. I am going to share over at Wee Memories (fave technique) as well as at ABC where "anything goes" this week!


Over at YourScrapbookStash.com, they want us to share the cards we've made to celebrate World Card Making Day, so I'm going to link up over there too.

Be back soon,
Shanna :)


What I used:
papers: CTMH Mischief, MME Mischievous
stamps: CTMH Backdrop - Charmed, Thriller

10 comments:

  1. Sooo cute! I love that skull ribbon!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well Hello! What a fabby Halloween creation. I love the skulls, super touch. :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous Halloween card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great halloween card,spooktacular! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card Shanna!! I love the layering and the skull ribbon!!! Wish I was in TBay so I could have went and scrapped with you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Card camps are always fun. I love your halloween card. Thanks so much for joining us this week at ABC Challenge. Good luck on winning and be sure and join are challenge on the 15th....it will be fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this card!! It is the perfect Halloween card! Thanks for playing with us at ABC Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a great card I love all the images used. Thanks for playing with us at ABC Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great Halloween card! Lots of fun spooky layers!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your Halloween cards are fabulous! Thanks for playing with us at Wee Memories!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to hear what you think of my work! :)